better ways to happy days
Social, Emotional and Behavioural Resources
Clear and specific resources, to explicitly teach effective social, emotional and behavioural skills and strategies.
Better Ways schools and homes, use;
- Consistent language
- Visual supports
- Clear expectations and consequences
- Discussion sheets to build strong relationships
- Resources promoting power of behaviour choices
- Planning and recording sheets
Purchase and download resources here;
- Directly through the BETTER WAYS STORE
- For information and freebies check out our BLOG
- For motivational quotes to print or share, visit @betterways101 for our INSTAGRAM
- Visit our FACEBOOK PAGE
- If you prefer to purchase through TPT visit the TEACHERS PAY TEACHERS STORE
Resources available include:
- Classroom/Home Posters (Behaviour, Rules, Positive Mindset)
- Social Skills – Work Sheets, Flash Cards, Posters, Tip Sheets, Activities
- Emotional Skills – Work Sheets, Flash Cards, Posters, Tip Sheets, Activities
- Behavioural Skills – Work Sheets, Flash Cards, Posters, Tip Sheets, Activities
- Problem Solving Skills – Work Sheets, Flash Cards, Posters, Tip Sheets, Activities
- Positive Language Frames for Educators
- Positive quotes/flip cards
- AND A WHOLE LOT MORE
A little about me…
I love hearing and sharing, stories, thoughts and ideas to help raise a KIND, FAIR, SAFE and FUN community.
I am a passionate Special Needs Education Assistant, Mother and qualified Trainer and Assessor. The social, emotional and behavioural growth of my own children, inspired me to write and create visuals, to help teach them strategies to self regulate and cope with the expectations and consequences of the world around them. As I began to recognise consistencies in what worked and what didn’t, I became passionate about sharing ideas with students and parents as well. With the encouragement of friends and family, Better Ways to Happy Days was born.
The most powerful thing I have learned, when supporting children with social, emotional and behavioural development, is that consistency and positive relationships are vital to success in all situations.
I am by no means an expert and my family and students are constantly dealing with new challenges just like everyone else. I do, however, hope to share tools and ideas that I have found successful over the years and perhaps inspire some hope for better ways to happy days.
Thanks for visiting!
Disclaimer: This site provides general information and resources for social, emotional and behavioural education. The information and other content provided in this site, or in any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical or psychological advice, nor is the information a substitute for professional medical or psychological expertise or treatment.
If you or any other person has a physical or mental health concern, you should consult with your health care provider or seek other professional medical treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something that have read on this blog or in any linked materials. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency services immediately.